Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I don't have the patience to be a snake

Not sure if

I was looking at the ice that had melted in the sun, I was a little chilly since it was warmer in the sun, than in the house. To warm up I would have to stay still in the sun, like a snake.

The ice melted faster than I could watch.

The week is rolling on quite fast, which is no pun on my exercise. I rode the stationary bike four about 10 minutes yesterday. Hopefully I can achieve the same today. The trouble with riding a stationary bike is you are going nowhere and you don't have to come back.

Often I will have rode my bike further than I planned and then I have to ride back further thank I planned. It's so easy to give up on the trainer, though I admit, once I get to the target time, like 10 minutes or even 30 minutes, it is easy to go a few more minutes.

It's funny, I was thinking about riding with kids --- a bike club --- when I first thought about coming to school. Now I would just be happy if I could ride my bike and not have a heart attack!


TV has been consuming me. I was watching Bonds on Bonds on ESPN and thinking, well this is kind of lame, as the pundits said it would be. Then I thought, wait a minute, if there was no question of steroids people would look at this show differently. It would be just as boring, but people wouldn't care how borning it was, they would be excited for the chase to be on.



Technorati Tags:
, , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home