Tuesday, April 18, 2006

finding a fixation

It's another nice day and after a nap, I am on the porch. There I have had it with the 7 foot by 2 foot patch of snow slash ice.

I go get my shovel out of the truck and start flinging solid water. Mainly I am just tired of looking at it. It is about 52° and it is what is left of winter. I was tired of looking at it --- mostly because it doesn't seem to be disappearing.

I guess that is exercise. so I have exercised two days in a row. Hopefully most of that ice will be gone tomorrow and I will be a better person for it.

MarsEdit: Easy weblog editing. MarsEdit is making these posts much easier, but then the more I learn, the more I find I need to learn...

Like the technorati tags that I added below, but have no clue what exactly they are



Technorati Tags:
, , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home