Saturday, April 08, 2006

still looking to post

I want to have yet to figure out to find a way that I find is comfortable to post.

I've tried out some software, but what happens, I keep going back to writing with Nisus Writer Express then cutting and pasting into the blog. I guess that is okay, but it seems like there should be an easier way. I am trying out MarsEdit right now. I think I would rather take a nap though.

Went to school and had an hour of batting practice for one player. I had several players say they were going to show up, but no. It's interesting how many will argue about how the would show up if this or that.

One girl said if there would be practice at 11 a.m. she would be there. She even went so far to say that when i asked who was showing up (on Thursday) that she raised her hand. It was my fault for not seeing her and it is not her fault for saying anything when I said: "There are all the players showing up?"

I found out at practice, my aide told me this, that that girl was baby sitting at 10 a.m. and couldn't make a 11 a.m. practice. Why the drama? is there some thought in your head where you have gotten away with every dishonest thing you have ever said.

Another argument from a different girl was that if I showed up at 11 she would have been t here. When I suggested she just hang out in town after her piano lesson for half an hour until I showed up it was as if I asked her to remove her big toe, not the little toe, but the big toe on her kicking foot. She didn't see the irony that I should show up for one person at 11.

Well enough complaining...it is senseless. I have 19 players who want to look good in a uniform.

I will let them drive the bus from now on. I am not going to have extra practices for those who really don't want to practice

Twice a week, I will "Practice for those who want to get better." And see who arrives.

It seems like this works, but there is still the need to go back and edit, I am not sure why I don't just want to paste it on line...



Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home