Thursday, April 20, 2006

The beauty

It's a wonderful day.

Going for a ride to Saranac Lake and Lake Placid for my book club. The book is Frank McCourt's "Teacher Man." A good book that is perfect for the group, since there are several educators in the group.

Going to haul some junk back and forth. Mostly going to enjoy the air flowing through my thinning hair.

I exercised more yesterday --- maybe about 20 minutes. Taking today off, unless I find a place to take a short walk.


Vacation is going way too fast. Perhaps partly because I am spending too much alone time with dogs, who like to sleep more than I do.

I have been enjoying the view and since it is just cool enough to use the wood burner, I have been enjoying that as well!


Here is a cool little site, it finds where records are stored for you:

Archive Grid

Or as they define it: " ArchiveGrid is an important destination for searching through historical documents, personal papers, and family histories held in archives around the world."

Of course the results don't have links to the various sites that have the information and records.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,


2 Comments:

Blogger rumour said...

its the reason im illiterate, the library monkey used to scare me as a child and once it ate one of my friends.

4/20/2006 12:26 PM  
Blogger Library Monkey said...

a close friend?

4/21/2006 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home