Sunday, April 23, 2006

and tomorrow we start again.

Well well, the week is done and I wasted most of it away. But I wrote some and the Tigers have been doing quite well...

I can't believe how little I have done in the past week. Well I watched TV. I can see how that eats up people's lives. Things aren't so bad... The Tigers won. It looks like it was a good week for all of the Detroit teams that are playing.

Listening to Jimmy Eats World

I am up to about 20 minutes a day on the trainer, plus the stretching.

I am nervous about our game on Tuesday. Hopefully the girl I want to start on Tuesday threw over the break, like she said she would. We are playing Wells. The varsity always wants to beat us up badly. It seems the girls think about the team a lot too.…

It will be the second game, but perhaps the first game with all my players...

I maybe should have taken a nap today.

I hate plumbing, I tried to replace the thing in the tank that lets it fill up and stops it from filling up. I couldn't get it out.

I also bought a brake light for my vehicle... when I asked the counter woman if she had any idea how to get the lens off so I could put the light off she kind of snapped at me. Like asking her that was the stupidest thing I could ask her.

This is all I have to say.



Technorati Tags:
, , , education, , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home