Saturday, June 24, 2006

woo hoo

Also posted here

dancers.gifThe Tigers Win. They beat the Cardinals, which is impressive in itself.

But more fun because a couple of my friends root for them and they sort of become the team to beat. In the past couple years the tigers were so crappy, that the only joy I got out of the season was to beat the Cardinalstigers.jpg

Today was sort of the last day of school for faculty. The sort of is I am handing out a library award tomorrow at graduation. It's for the town library, I am not sure why I am the hand out person.… I also want to go in a little early and work on the inventory that I didn't get done. I think I will finish it on Wednesday of next week.

Inventory was kind of physically taxing. I'm tired, but I did some pushups, but I really need to start exercising, if only being active will help me write.…

Listening to the John Lennon Collection.

Tonight seemed like forever, I guess I haven't spoking to my little sweetie and it always concerns me if I don't talk to her, listening to Lennon doesn't make it any easier, since he is always singing about his sweetie!.

I guess it is close enough to bed time.

12:31:19 AM


Technorati Tags: , , , , ,


1 Comments:

Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

We share a Technorati tag: nisus. How did THAT happen?

8/19/2006 4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home