Saturday, June 17, 2006

http://www.youtube.com/


I don't know what kind of video the Pixies made for "Hey!" but no way could it be as good as this:

Hey! by the Pixies

by

Tasha

what is what I don't know. On the YouTube.com they have takes on some bands videos/songs, but not my favorite one: The White Stripes, "Fell In Love With A Girl" done with animated kittens.

I want to be in a video. I noticed on auditions.com they list openings for people to do videos and various other acting gigs, mostly for free. Which I am okay with.

Okay okay, Tigers won last night and jumped to a 3-0 lead in the first inning against the Chicago Cubs.

My July road trip is all set, which might actually include a Tigers game against Oakland. I want to write a novel this summer. Have I mentioned that.

So I could sell the book, quite my day job and be a video actor..as a hobby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home