Monday, June 19, 2006

un-nerving

It is a little un-nerving that the
Also posted here


The Detroit Tigers have the best record in baseball. When they were one of the worse teams in baseball (ever) in 2003, I kept thinking of the 1969 Mets and how bad they were in 1962 hoping the Tigers could turn it around. They have, but every night I expect them to win and if they lose, or lose several I worry. I guess I am looking for a dream season. Like the Buffalo Bisons had two years ago when I was in college at the UB

Okay, the links are making me dizzy.

So I tune into the yahoo ticker each night thinking there will be a win, and I have been pretty lucky so far.

But then I like to worry. Haven't heard from buff of low sweetie. So I am thinking there must be trouble with her kids. The unruly teenagers. Good kids I am sure, but in the throes of growing pains.

Lots going on at the old college, revamping the department.

Tigers are winning 3-1 in the eight, if we don't see T-Jones, we might have a five-game win streak.


Technorati Tags: , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home